Fingerprint, Senior Golang Engineer 2021 - 2022
I was responsible for the webhooks subsystem
- Introduced Kafka to the whole application.
- Introduced Terraform and provisioned all the infrastructure for the application.
- Created metrics and monitoring for the application with Grafana and AWS CloudWatch.
Machinio.com, Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead 2015 - 2021
I was responsible for leading the core team and the crawler team, hiring and teaching new engineers.
- Developed a proprietary framework and DSL to speed up writing crawlers.
- Worked on a Golang microservice to crop and resize images and remove watermarks.
- Created all the infrastructure on DigitalOcean to run thousands of crawlers simultaneously gathering millions of
- Worked on the search engine and Rails core application.
- Moved the application from Heroku to the AWS K8s cluster provisioned by Terraform.
- Created popular OSS projects Ferrum,
- Committed a bug fix in Ruby.
Evrone.com, Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead 2010 - 2015
Worked with lots of startups, written mainly on Ruby/Rails. The most famous one is igooods.ru. Was
responsible for hiring and teaching new engineers.
- Developed and maintained the company’s website using PHP, LDAP and MySQL.
- Orchestrated heterogeneous network with Windows AD, Terminal Services, and Unix (Linux/BSD) with NATing/filtering,
LDAP, SMB, Sendmail, BIND, Squid and Apache.
Voronezh State Technical University - Russia, Voronezh.
Master’s degree, Electronic engineering — 4.0 GPA
Paris.rb 2020, Paris. “Modern headless testing in XXII century”
RailsClub 2013, Moscow. “Capybara drivers zoo or make friends with Poltergeist”
DevConf 2012, Moscow. “Sprockets under the hood”